Many thanks to Francisco Ares [francisco.a at altec.com.br] for contributing this great little Windows program!
How to use Fntcvtr.exe
The output file contains descriptions in comments about the original font/bitmap file as well as a stream of bytes representing the font/bitmap.
A few notes:
The program doesn't like directory names that are longer than 8 characters. It will not be able to open files in "My Documents" for example.
It also doesn't like anything other than black and white BMP files.
|file: /Techref/app/convert/bm2tbl.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2011/4/28 05:26, local time: 2022/1/23 16:49,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/app/convert/bm2tbl.htm"> FNT or BMP to C Data Table converter</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220123
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!