My source file for connecting a PIC to an IDE disk is here: test.c
It is written/developed in Hi-Tech PICC. The Hi-Tech provided delay.c and delay.h are also
part of the project.
What it does:
|IDE INTERFACE PART||My Circuit|
|16 Bit Bidirectional data bus||PORTB ('IDE_DATA_LOW') and PORTC ('IDE_DATA_HIGH')|
|3 Bit Register Address bus||PORTE ('IDE_ADDR')|
|/WRITE||PORTC bit 0 ('IDE_WR')|
|/READ||PORTC bit 1 ('IDE_RD')|
|/CS0||PORTC bit 2 ('IDE_CS0')|
|/CS1||PORTC bit 3 ('IDE_CS1')|
|/RST||PORTC bit 4 ('IDE_RST')|
|file: /Techref/au/com/optushome/members/http/yizgarnoff/PIC_IDE.htm, 3KB, , updated: 2002/1/4 19:04, local time: 2023/1/29 07:09,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/au/com/optushome/members/http/yizgarnoff/PIC_IDE.htm"> au com optushome members http yizgarnoff PIC_IDE</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!