In particular, there are many programs to make a computer pretend to be:
for simulating digital logic gates /techref/logic/family.htm
for simulating resistors and transistors /techref/transistors.htm and etc.
|file: /Techref/emulates.htm, 7KB, , updated: 2020/1/15 16:13, local time: 2020/1/18 01:48,
|©2020 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/emulates.htm"> - Hardware - Emulation</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2020 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20200118 RussellMc, Bob Blick, Allen Mulvey, David C Brown, Jim, Jason White, Ryan O'Connor, Sean Breheny, Christopher Head, James Cameron,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!