Rather than build a blimp as a non-lifting body or building a lifting wing as a solid structure, why not build an inflated wing?
At the least, it would be ideal for a small, low cost, safe to fly indoors by younger kids RC plane.
|file: /Techref/idea/wingblimp.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2004/8/19 15:52, local time: 2018/11/15 18:15,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/idea/wingblimp.htm"> Wing Blimp Idea</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20181115 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Neil, Bob Blick, John Gardner, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, Harold Hallikainen,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!