Easy Vision Systems : "Think about this: Would you rather pay for high precision bearings, drive trains, and encoders for each joint in an arm, or pay for two high precision servos for a tiny little eye that will track the end point of the arm?"
|file: /Techref/io/peripherals.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2015/8/28 10:24, local time: 2022/5/16 18:57,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/io/peripherals.htm"> Peripheral IO</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220516
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!