Muscle motion sensors
I have seen an interesting gizmo on the web that places a wire in two opposing walls. One essentially a transmiting antenna and the second a receiver. It is adjusted to the "inductance/reactance" of an empty room. When a body enters the room, it capacitively changes the field. The circuit detects this and knows that the room is occupied.
Breath Pressure Sensors
|file: /Techref/io/sensor/meat.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2006/8/21 13:18, local time: 2023/5/27 23:38,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/io/sensor/meat.htm"> Meat (people) sensors</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!