Convert ASCII to upper case
Hi, I am looking for PIC assembly code that can help me convert the 10-bit binary output of the ADC to ASCII so I can output on an LCD. Please help me find links. I am a beginner and do not know how to go about itJames Newton of MassMind replies: Those are call Base conversions (or Radix) which you will find on this page:
|file: /Techref/microchip/math/conversions.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2018/5/21 09:54, local time: 2023/2/5 21:45,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/microchip/math/conversions.htm"> PIC Microcontoller Math Library Methods - Conversions</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!