comf var,f ;Complement all bytes comf var+1,f incf var,f ;Inc. low byte always skpnz ;Skip if no carry to higher bytes incf var+1,f ;Carry to next byte
Stef Says: "
Increment of "var+1" must be done only if
result IS zero. So, incfsz will not work. " +
|file: /Techref/microchip/math/neg/16bit.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2011/4/21 04:23, local time: 2022/10/1 06:35,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/microchip/math/neg/16bit.htm"> PIC Math Negate 16 bit</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!