They are listed as sub keys in the registry at:
John A. Grant says:
A much cleaner way to do this is to use the PrintDlg() function from COMMDLG. If you fill in the PRINTDLG struct with PD_RETURNDEFAULT | PD_RETURNDC, it will return an HDC for the default printer with no dialog box appearing.
If you decide at some point that you want to have a print setup feature and allow the user to choose a printer, then you just have to modify the flags in PRINTDLG to pop up the standard dialog box.
|file: /Techref/os/win/instprns.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/8/7 16:10, local time: 2022/12/5 03:50,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/os/win/instprns.htm"> os win instprns</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!