|Description:||Jump to (9 bit) address|
|Operation:||PC = ( page << 9 ) + addr|
|Cycles:||2 (compatible) or 3 (turbo)|
|Details:||SX Users Manual page # 88|
|Microchip PIC syntax:||GOTO addr|
JMP and SKIP instructions take 2 cycles in compatible mode, not 4 as stated in Table 3-7 in User's manual page 53.
|file: /Techref/scenix/inst/jmp.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2005/12/6 16:09, local time: 2020/11/29 15:09,
|©2020 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/scenix/inst/jmp.htm"> SX Embedded Controller Instruction - JMP addr</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2020 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20201129 Bob Blick, RussellMc, madscientistatlarge, Neil, Jason White, James Cameron, David C Brown, Sean Breheny, Harold Hallikainen, Alan Pearce,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!