|Description:||Return from interrupt, compensate RTCC|
|Operation:||PC, W, FSR and status = shadow register; RTCC += lit|
|Registers affected:||RTCC PC|
|Details:||SX Users Manual page # 115|
|Microchip PIC syntax:|
RETIW - Same as RETI but adds the contents of W to RTCC without affecting the prescaler. This provides a periodic interrupt that can be adjusted by 256 steps (minus the time it takes to execute the interrupt routine)
by Loren Blaney via Richard Ottosen
The RETIW instruction ADDS W to RTCC, not subtracts it as stated in Table 16-1 in SX Datasheet page 33
|file: /Techref/scenix/inst/retiw.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2018/11/6 12:52, local time: 2023/6/1 20:03,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/scenix/inst/retiw.htm"> SX Embedded Controller Instruction - RETIW</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!