|Description:||Return from interrupt|
|Operation:||PC, W, FSR and status = shadow register|
|Flags affected:||all status flags|
|Registers affected:||PC, W, FSR|
|Details:||SX Users Manual page # 114|
|Microchip PIC syntax:|
RETI - Return from interrupt. The PC, W, STATUS and FSR registers are restored to the values they had when the interrupt occurred. Shadow registers are used to hold these values; the subroutine return address stack is not used. Thus subroutines can be called to a depth of eight levels while interrupts are enabled.
by Loren Blaney via Richard Ottosen
|file: /Techref/scenix/inst/reti.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2018/11/6 12:50, local time: 2022/5/27 15:02,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/scenix/inst/reti.htm"> SX Embedded Controller Instruction - RETI</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220527
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!