SOLUTION: The procedure to enter PCL, HP-GL/2, and PJL commands in a UNIX environment is the same as for the DOS environment in every aspect except for the escape character itself. The procedure for entering the escape character is detailed below.
NOTE: The escape character always shows up as ^[. If it does not, an incorrect character has been entered.
|file: /Techref/language/pcl/escunix.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2007/11/14 14:47, local time: 2022/8/9 19:01,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/language/pcl/escunix.htm"> Entering escape sequences in UNIX using VI.</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220809
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!