|Description:||Return from call, affect PA2 : PA0|
|Operation:||PC = STACK[SP--]; page = PC >> 9|
|Details:||SX Users Manual page # 116|
|Microchip PIC syntax:|
Same as RET but the return address bits 11, 10 & 9 (on the stack) are written to the page-select bits PA2, PA1 & PA0 in the STATUS register. Thus the page-select bits are properly set to the page being returned to.
|file: /Techref/scenix/inst/retp.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2001/7/26 23:54, local time: 2020/8/13 19:36,
|©2020 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://piclist.com/techref/scenix/inst/retp.htm"> SX Embedded Controller Instruction - RETP</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2020 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20200813 Bob Blick, RussellMc, Jason White, Neil, David C Brown, Harold Hallikainen, Sean Breheny, madscientistatlarge, James Cameron, Allen Mulvey,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to piclist.com!